Hello and welcome to our site. We have been in the retail industry for 40 years and the wealth of knowledge we have gained over this time is unparalleled. We have specialized in creating original giftware and collectibles. Designing, developing and supplying licensed gifts from fantasy, mythology, folklore and legends. We have products that suit every style, taste and genre.
Looking for something different? Searching for the trending pop culture collectibles? Or need something to fill your fantasy realm? Then you have found your giftware Valhalla! Our extensive collection of licensed and alternative giftware features exclusive products from the world's fantasy artists such as Anne Stokes & Lisa Parker to name but a few and is home to the most in-demand pop culture merchandise.
If you are looking for alternative, fantasy and gothic gifts and collectables then look no further than our collection. Our extensive range of over 2000 products feature exclusive licensed collectibles, premium quality hand painted poly resin giftware and heritage gifts.
We understand the importance of original design, working with the world's leading fantasy artists, brands and licensors. Which is why we only sell exclusive and officially licensed giftware and collectible merchandise. Find your next treasure from the most in demand gaming, music, television and film brands including Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Halo Infinite, Iron Maiden, IT, Original Stormtroopers, Assassin's Creed, Anne Stokes and Lisa Parker.
The goal of being sustainable and having as little impact on our environment as possible is something which we strive for here at Mythical Gifts, and we are continually looking at throughout all aspects of our supply chain. Here are some measures we have taken so far:
- Our website is 100% carbon neutral.
- We are currently working on making all of our product lines 100% recyclable, which is something that has already been successfully executed in all of our new drinkware products.
- Our warehouse recycles all cardboard boxes, by shredding to use as packing material or to re-use for customer orders.
- Minimizing energy usage through the use of LED and motion censored lighting.
- Follow our environmental policy and continually review and assess what energy resources we use.